On 24th & 25th February, Dealroom x Sifted co-produced a two day event on building global tech ecosystems, featuring leading VCs and ecosystem builders. The event hosted on Hopin featured a Keynote presentation from Dealroom.co founder Yoram Wijngaarde, and five panels on:
- Tech and governments’ role in navigating a “K-shaped” recovery
- The rise of tier-2 ecosystems and distributed talent
- A new dawn of tech optimism, or: David vs. Goliath in the age of Deep Tech
- Emerging tech ecosystems
- Measuring and growing your ecosystem
- Kim-Mai Culter (Initialized Capital), Helen Kopman (European Commission), Nicholas Colin (TheFamily), Pat Wilson (Georgia Department for Economic Development), moderated by Michael Stothard (Sifted).
- Michael Lints (Golden Gate Ventures), Eileen Burbidge (Passion Capital), Saul Klein (LocalGlobe), Mark Suster (Upfront Ventures), moderated by Amy Lewin (Sifted).
- Gerard Grech (Tech Nation), Kat Borlongan (La French Tech), Michael Jackson (VC), YC Coy (Singapore Economic Development Board), moderated by Maija Palmer (Sifted)
- Daniel Glazer (Wilson Sonsini), Nakeema Stefflbauer (Frauenloop), Jon Woodward (Microsoft), Ryan Smith (City of Las Vegas), moderated by Orla Browne (Dealroom).
- Sarah Guemouri (Atomico), Norbert Herrmann (SenWEB Berlin), moderated by Yoram Wijngaarde (Dealroom).