Our industry panel, hosted by Dealroom and Sifted discussed the growing role of corporate investment in the venture industry and what it means for entrepreneurs and startups.
- What makes a CVC different from a traditional VC fund?
- How can a CVC add value beyond the investment capital alone?
- Is a CVC better positioned to help with commercialisation and an exit strategy?
- How best to engage with CVCs as an entrepreneur?
- For CVCs, what is the best approach to attract startups and scaleups?
Speakers: Megumi Ikeda (Hearst Venture), Kartik Gupta (Salesforce Ventures) and Henry Lane Fox (Founders’ Factory), moderated by Maija Palmer (Sifted).Watch again