Join us at 11am BST/12pm CEST on Friday 19th June as we explore how Europe can step up to global tech leadership.
Dealroom and Sifted are beyond excited for the lineup: Klaus Hommels, Saul Klein, Roxanne Varza and Megumi Ikeda will discuss:
- How European tech can navigate Covid-19
- Why startups deserve government support
- How governments can facilitate competitive edge
- Playing to Europe’s strategic strengths
- Closing the gap to Silicon Valley and beyond
This event will accompany the launch of the EuropeanStartups.co data platform, curating all European startup data in one place, providing data equity, and powering data-driven policy and decision making.Register for the event